Our guiding principles are the foundation for our actions and serve as guideposts for creating a positive and open environment for everyone. Our company principles further define who we are, how we think, and how we work together to fulfill our mission.
Our mission is simple — to help our clients prosper by creating harmony in their financial lives.
CLIENT FOCUS | Our clients are at the center of our business. Therefore we continuously strive to:
- Ensure an exceptional client experience — provide the highest level of personalized service.
- Leverage cutting-edge technology purposefully to best serve our clients' evolving needs and enhance their overall experience.
- Anticipate client needs through our holistic approach and promptly address clients' service requests with professional care and clarity.
- Adhere to highest standards of fiduciary excellence by:
- Serving the client’s best interest
- Acting in utmost good faith
- Acting with the care, skill, and judgment of a professional
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Disclosing all material facts
- Controlling investment expenses
- Protect the confidentiality of our clients’ nonpublic, personal information at all times.
COLLABORATION | Work closely with our clients and each other to bring out the best:
- Always carefully listen to fully understand our clients unique values, goals, and situations.
- Foster a collegial environment. We are a learning organization, which means we bring creative and strategic thinking to the work we do for our clients.
- High-value advice comes from the wisdom acquired through collective experience. Share successes and mistakes so we can learn from each other and in turn, achieve better outcomes for our clients and for ourselves.
EXCELLENCE | We will pay attention to the details and pursue continuous improvement, therefore we must:
- Challenge ourselves to stay on the cutting-edge of financial life management practices through continuous learning and independent thinking.
- Strive for excellence in every service we provide to our clients.
- Adhere to disciplined wealth management methodologies. Consistent, long term results are best achieved with a disciplined approach.
INTEGRITY | Honesty and character are the keys to achieving top results. We will:
- Fully disclose all material facts and conflicts of interests — ensuring full transparency.
- Take decisive action to contain and correct root causes of problems. Always stand up for our convictions as well as accept responsibility for mistakes.
- Exemplify the highest standards of personal and professional ethics. Fulfill client expectations without compromising the integrity of CWM.
RESPECT | We treat everyone like a guest — with courtesy, gratitude, and dignity — so we always seek to:
- Support an appropriate balance between work and personal life. Foster an environment where individuals can reach their fullest potential with equal access to opportunities.
- Take the time to explain issues and answer questions with clarity, compassion, and patience.
- Value and respect the differences in each other — different opinions and personal attributes.